There are only a couple of days left before Christmas and you still need a few more Christmas gift ideas? A brilliant last-minute solution that is much more special and personal is edible Christmas gifts! Surprise your loved ones with delicious Christmas treats that you made by yourself. I have selected 7 edible Christmas gift ideas only as I was really trying to find special ones in the foodie community (most of which contain no processed sugar)!
1. Chocolate date truffles with colourful coating by A Tasty Love Story
2. My idea from last year: Cinnamon Rice chocolate bars + free printable gift card
3. These edible Gingerbread Boxes and Mason Jars by Recipe Tin Eats require a bit more effort but how impressive are they?
4. You can’t go wrong with this Mulled Wine Kit by Tasty Yummies! Bring this to a dinner party and you will be the star of the evening!
5. My No-bake Ginger Cinnamon bliss balls! A healthier Christmas treat that looks and tastes like Christmas!
6. Healthier Homemade hot chocolate mix by Live Simply that makes a very adorable gift.
7. A classic Christmas edible gift is Gingerbread cookies but these contain no processed sugar! By My Whole Food Life
Which one do you like the most? Happy holidays!