One simple idea of how to cook super nutritious scrambled eggs for a morning energy kick! The combination of the fresh ingredients and eggs is delicious. The spinach and mushrooms add iron and other important vitamins to your high-protein breakfast and the tomatoes make everything taste nice and juicy.
Hopefully you are buying organic eggs. To read about all of the benefits of organic dairy and eggs, check out the Dairy & Eggs guide.
The Ultimate Eggs guide on the other hand explains about the different methods of production and quality of the eggs we buy, with details on what the different stamped codes on the eggs mean.
- 3 eggs
- 6 - 7 cherry tomatoes
- 4 - 5 small mushrooms of your choice
- handful of fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Add the olive oil to the pan and preheat to a low-medium temperature.
- Cut the mushrooms and add to the pan. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes until the mushrooms soften.
- While you cook the mushrooms, beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and spinach, followed by the egg mixture and cook for another 3 - 5 minutes until the eggs are done.