It’s that time of the year again, when we seem to be surrounded by pink hearts, red roses and lots of chocolate. Yep, Valentine’s day is close and I bet you are wondering what sweet treat to prepare for your loved one on this day. :) You know I don’t like to use processed sugar in any recipes so I have put together a collection of refined sugar-free and vegan desserts that are absolutely stunning and delicious, the perfect Valentine’s day treats. Most of the recipes are created by fellow bloggers and after I put this together, I realised that raspberries seem to be the star ingredient for quite a few of them!
Hope you find something you like! Have a fabulous Valentine’s day and remember, you don’t need a special day in the calendar to celebrate love! :)
1. My No Bake Raspberry Chocolate Truffles with sweet pink filling.
2. Raspberry Ripple and Chocolate Raw Cheesecake Bars by Lauren Caris Cooks.
3. Raw Chocolate Raspberry Tart by Ascension Kitchen.
4. Chocolate Mousse Cups by Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen.
5. Raspberry Raw Vegan Cheesecake Slice by Yummy Mummy Kitchen.
6. Sweetheart Citrus Salad With Cinnamon Maple Syrup by The Clean Dish.
7. Rosey Rocky Road, another beautiful recipe by Ascension Kitchen.
8. Valentine’s Amaretto Truffles by Lazy Cat Kitchen.
9. Zesty Raw Lemon & Coconut Cheesecake by Swoon Food.
10. Cute Strawberry roses by Eats Amazing.